See this post previously, regarding Long Island accents. Here is my best go at what home sounds like.
Flawless = Floorless
Ruthless = Roofless
- daisyblazejewski reblogged this from loscheiner
- locomotivehootenanny said: I had a teacher who went up to the board and wrote, “PSDS.” She said, “Now, say that out loud.” And we did. Hot damn if it didn’t sound like (some place up north, maybe New Jersey?) for “pierced ears.”
- locomotivehootenanny likes this
- petitchou likes this
- lisabotany said: Damn, I don’t have a way to make a voice recording; I’d love to make a small town Oregon version of this for you. Neither of these mix ups would ever happen where I grew up.
- trivialrecords likes this
- brerfly likes this
- lisabotany likes this
- loscheiner posted this